There are a few different ways that you can get your hands on free Amazon gift cards in Canada. Here are a few of the most popular methods:
1. Search the web with Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a popular rewards program that allows you to earn points (called “SB”) by completing various activities such as taking surveys, watching videos, and shopping online. These points can be redeemed for a variety of prizes, including Amazon gift cards.
2. Join Mypoints and get rewarded for taking surveys, shopping online, and more. Mypoints is another rewards program that will let you rack up points which can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards (among other prizes).
3. Take advantage of credit card rewards. If you have a credit card that offers rewards, you may be able to redeem your points or miles for Amazon gift cards. Check with your credit card issuer to see what options are available to you.
4. Enter contests and sweepstakes. There are often many different contests and sweepstakes being offered that will give you the chance to win Amazon gift cards as prizes. A simple Google search will reveal many current opportunities.
5. Join Amazon Mechanical Turk. Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) is a marketplace where businesses and individuals can find people to do “human intelligence tasks” (HITs) such as transcribing audio, performing data entry, and more. Once you complete a HIT, you’ll receive a payment (typically in the form of an Amazon gift card) from the requester.
6. Take advantage of new bank account offers. Some banks and credit unions offer sign-up bonuses when you open a new account. These bonuses may be in the form of cash, which you could then use to purchase an Amazon gift card.
7. Check for office supply store promotions. Office supply stores such as Staples and Office Depot often run promotions where you can earn rewards (usually in the form of store credit) for making qualifying purchases. These rewards can be used to buy Amazon gift cards, effectively getting them for free.
8. Receive payments through PayPal. If you have a PayPal account, you can link it to your Amazon account and choose to receive your payments from Amazon in the form of an Amazon gift card. This way, you’ll essentially be getting free Amazon gift cards with every purchase you make!
9. Trade in old electronics. Amazon has a trade-in program where you can receive an Amazon gift card in exchange for your old electronics, books, and more. Simply find the item you want to trade in on their website, send it in for free, and receive your gift card within 7-10 days.
10. Ask family and friends for Amazon gift cards as gifts. If you have family or friends who are looking to give you a gift, asking them for an Amazon gift card is a great way to ensure that you’ll get something that you’ll actually use.
With a little effort, it is definitely possible to score some free Amazon gift cards in Canada. By taking advantage of the methods described above, you’ll be on your way to racking up some freebies in no time!